Monday, February 9, 2009

dear sydney.



remember when we were at country cream one night, and i let you borrow my gym shorts earlier that week? and so we decided we'd switch pants. so you gave me my shorts and just hid behind the counter, and i went into the bathroom and changed and gave you my levis. and then you went and put those on and they were HUGE on you. so we decided to switch back, so you gave me my levis again and hid behind the counter, and i went and changed, and came back out, and didn't give you my shorts back. so you were just in there with no pants on, and i even walked out the door and was headed to my car, and you were freaking out because i was leaving you behind with no pants. ha ha, it was great. you were pretty upset. it made me laugh. but eventually i came back in and gave you my shorts. you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment